Thursday 18 August 2016

Modelling Details


I have started to flesh out the details of my sleeve, body and leg. The teacher mentioned that it was a little too blocky so I went ahead and made it a little more curved around the sharp edges, also I got rid of some unnecessary lines that the teacher said were a little too close together, so when I smoothed it out there were still some harsh lines. With the teachers advice I made the sleeves a lot more rounded out instead of just four sides like there were initially.

I think one of the hardest things so far is when I delete and connect the faces together and the verticies are not lined up properly - this happened to me often especially around the crotch area.

I still need to do the hand and foot of my character, as well as the head and bow. I don't think that I need to model out the front of his jacket, instead I'll just make it a painted on texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment