Tuesday 24 May 2016

Timing Fix


With some help from the teacher I decided to re-do all of the movements from scratch on a new layer. I first started by removing all of the existing gaps in my frames so everything was one frame apart - from there I experimented different frame gaps to create asymmetry in the movements of my animation. I used some timing chart examples the teacher gave me to give me an idea for how I should lay out my animation. Doing these before spacing them out helped out a great deal and I am very pleased with how well it turned out.

I slowed down some parts before the bite frames so there is more of an anticipation in the movements of the snake. I am still considering changing whether or not I should make the wings appear at this point of the animation or later on. I think it works decently at the moment but I will still experiment the wings appearing later on in the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment