Saturday 7 May 2016

Outside Research

The Secret of Kells
- Another animation style that I have found is "The Secret of Kells" by Osamu Tezuka has very saturated green colour and a lineart style that is very close to something that I am looking for. The mix of forest greens and light colours are a perfect style to base my background off.
- Some things that I do not like about this style is that the lines look quite straight and precise, whereas the art style that I am thinking of using for scarlet are wobbly lines along with a lot more curves.



Winnie The Pooh
- I have found the environment style is quite reminiscent to Winnie the Pooh, as the tree's shape and the environment's colours are very similar. The use of saturated colours and the storybook style is very helpful to look at to generate ideas for an animation for me to use. However I think that this style may not be entirely be accurate to the style that I am looking for although it is very close to what I had in mind.
- The use of lineart and extremely contrasting colours is what makes this style very appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment