Monday 7 November 2016

Iaven Test Walk Cycle



Playblast from my maya file. I tried to do the key steps first and it turned out pretty decent.

[EDIT]


I tried to exaggerate some movements like making his bob lower/higher and making his feet go out further than when I originally key'd it. One thing that I am noticing is that some parts of his shirt and neck are not skinned properly - so I will have to go back to my original file and just fix a some parts of his skinning.

When I am happy with his basic walk I want to try giving him a little bit of personality such as making certain parts of his body bob as he walks such as his bow, hair and tail. I haven't done much with his hands yet but I will probably get to that sooner or later.

[EDIT]

So I realised far too late that my arms were not swinging in the correct direction. Therefore I had to redo the arms and the way that they swing but here is some funny clip that came out of me attempting to fix the right arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment