Thursday 15 September 2016

Final Textures


This is the final textures for Iaven. I tried to paint on details, specifically the bow and shirt as they are the biggest piece of geometry that draws attention. I didn't think his hair needed a texture other than a simple gradient so I just left it as it was.

I adjusted some colours from his shoes - at first on his concept they were red, but I changed it to blue when texturing. After some internal debating I thought that his colour scheme wasn't as bright as I had hoped so I just changed it back to red. I think that it looks better though.



The Final texture map:


Overall I'm pretty happy with how the textures turned out when translated onto my character - some parts like the eyes and mouth didn't need much work at all as the actual size on the model is quite small.




No comments:

Post a Comment