Thursday 15 September 2016

After Effects and Final Turnaround!

I finally had everything finished and polished and the last thing that I had to do was plug them into aftereffects. I did everything as normal - put in my 2 png sequences plus lowering their fps from 30 to 25 to allow my turnaround to be a clean 6 seconds.


I also tried adding a white and orange solid to give my character a little more life but after some thinking I decided to remove them because it made the blue colours on his clothes look a little washed out, and it took some saturation out of my character too.


The orange version is on the left and it does look a lot more washed out as I sit here typing this, so I am pretty happy that I decided to switch back to the original colours that I had. I played around with the settings in After Effects with the help of a classmate and finally exported my final piece.

The Final Video!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment