Sunday 20 March 2016

Mind Map

 


This is my mind map that analyzes the character of Zed, the background that I will be working with on this assignment and the dialogue itself. I find it interesting that Zed has a lisp and I will try to incorporate it into the animation through playing around with the mouth movements.



The background seems to be of an alien nature, definitely not earth as the blue tones of the ground and the pink/red sky suggests that it is on another planet completely. The blue colour is similar to the colour of Zed's skin therefore I am able to associate the two together easier. It is an interesting colour scheme that allows my mind, and the viewer to remember that Zed is an alien-like creature.

For the actual animation I was thinking of maybe a fire being started in the "door" of the house in the middle ground. This story-line is able to fit well with the surprised tone of the dialogue, and the 'smokes' may be suitable due to the smoke coming from the fire.

However this idea is subject to change and the mind-map may help me with developing it, or coming up with a new idea completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment